Monday, December 10, 2007

Woo-Woo's Meme By Way of NoR!

NoR stays on me like white on rice when it comes to posting. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I am still alive, breathing, and kicking. I guess too much time has lapsed between posts, so she has decided to tag me. My trip down memory lane was very nice and brought a smile to my face today, so I accept my tag with pride and hope that you all enjoy as well!

Link 1 is a little bit of FAMILY: More Afraid Now Than Ever
Link 2 is a little bit of FRIEND: A Blog Post on Blogs
Link 3 is a little bit of YOURSELF: Calming Nerves and Relieving Tension
Link 4 should be YOUR LOVE: Alas!!! The Boys at P&P!
Link 5 can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE: 10 Little Known Facts

*** INSTRUCTIONS: ***

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

I Tag...Shit! Half my frapping blog-roll has gone off to Neverland! Hopefully you 5 take the challege...no pressure!

Nina (Just shut up and do it!)
Belle (It may prove to be quite therapeutic)
Susan (How could I exclude my sister from another mother?)
Cyber D (You are winning my heart over slowly with Gyuss in a close second-where in the hell is Dagromm???)
Kofi (I hope you partake-you always have such interesting posts)

3. Don’t forget to read the archived posts and leave comments.

15 comments:

NoRegrets said...

Oh, poor harassed you... Glad it brought a smile to your face though. I'm worn out already reading all the other posts you left, so I need to go nap before posting on anything else.
Almost not kidding. :-)

Tera said...

NoR~You crack me up! I guess I can give you a few moments to rest...and then you shall commence commenting :)

Susan said...

I've been tagged twice for this once now. I might have to start taking these threats seriously. lol

Tera said...

Susan~ ;-)

NoRegrets said...

Some rice is brown.
Some is wild.
Some is aroni.

Tera said...

NoR~Ha! Love it!

Susan said...

Ok, I did what you asked. lol

Tera said...

Great!

Nance said...

You're so mean to Nina! I wouldn't blame her if she didn't do the meme! LOL.

(I have no reason to talk...I never do them anyway.)

Tera said...

Nance~You were actually the first person I though of until I remembered that you don't do them!!! And hey...Nina's just as mean to me on occasion, so it's all good! ;-D

heather said...

i like this one, kiddo tagged me with it and i'll work on it sat or sun afternoon. i've got about 150-175 posts to sift through to find the ones that fit the best.

it's good to kinda go back and trip down memory lane once in a while.

just so long as i don't get lost there.

maybe i should bring a tomtom with me?

Kofi said...

Surprising even myself (!) the deed is done.

Nina said...

not gonna do it!

Tera said...

Heather~Don't worry, we won't let you get lost!

Kofi~I can't wait to go and read!

Nina~Do it, do it!

NoRegrets said...

Bah humbug.