1. What’s your sign and does it fit your personality or do you think astrology is a crock?
I am a Gemini. I am not sure how I really feel about astrology, I mean admittedly, I have been known to take a peek-see at a horoscope or two! Sometimes, it is quite strange when they hold true (like 95% of my mates were an Aquarius!), but those are (sheer) coincidences right??? Of course I don't like the negative stereotypes that go along with being a Gemini, but I have fallen vicitm to the "Which Tera are you today?" question on occasion!!!
2. When’s the last time you ate each of the following and what was the situation: 1. liver 2. haggis 3. insect larvae 4. a Poptart?
1. It has been quite a while since I have had liver (and onions)...ABSO-FU**IN*-LUTELY delicious!!! I guess I decided when I had to eat it as a kid, that I could either induce the gag reflex everytime I ate it, or I could enjoy it...I chose the latter! Which was probably a very responsible choice on my part since I am Anemic.
2. Huh??? Is that edible? If so, what the hell is it? Perhaps we don't have/make that around these parts!!! Is it anything equivalent to "chitterlings?' Because if so, pass the hot sauce!!!
3. Gross and utterly disgusting...although who knows what that special sauce in the Big Mac is made of?!?!?!4. Hurlage!
3. What do you most regret doing to someone else and why (in three paragraphs or less, please)?
Being nice, accommodating, supportive, and loving to a friend of mine for well over 10 years! Do you want to know why? Well because she is now with my Ex (who happens to be my son's father) and has been for the past year and a half! That's some Soap Opera sh** I know, but it happened.
I guess I can't really say that I regret it, because I am in a better place now (so I guess more appropriately, I should have sent the bi*** a Thank You card!), but I always think I should have done something MORE accommodating...you know, like encouraging her play in traffic or something???
4. Who is your favorite Super hero/heroine and why?
Oh, can I have 2??? MY SONS! There is nothing like that jump-start to those little imaginations!!! They don themselves in creative little jammies and home-made capes, goggles and swords etc. and play until their little hearts are content. And what I enjoy most is that they are so innocent, and have wonderful ideas...and ultimately think they can SAVE THE WORLD. And guess what my fellow Bloggers??? We need that more NOW than anything!
5. What is the question you’d most like to be asked that no one has ever asked you?
See Question #5!!!!!!!!!!!