1. Polar bears are left handed.
2. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
3. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
4. After flushing, the splash from inside the toilet can travel up to 6 feet.
5. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
6. There are 293 ways to make change for $1.
7. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
8. A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds.
9. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
10. The closest living relative to the T-Rex is the chicken.
Bonus Challenge: Sit in a chair, and make CLOCKWISE circles with your right foot. Now, (at the same time) with your right hand draw the number "6" (in the air of course)...Is your foot still going clockwise?
In comments, disagreements, are you as bored as I am, and whose right foot is "smart..."
P.S. My toothbrush now resides in the Living Room.