- Those losers that tried relentlessly to get a hold of me because they hadn't "got it" that I press "Ignore" and really don't want to talk to them now have ALL ACCESS to me, because OF COURSE I won't recognize their numbers when they call!
- I no longer have the "relapse" luxuries of my "Little Black Book" portion of my contact list!
- I don't know what in the hell these random text messages mean, nor from whence they came
- My phone was discontinued, so I have this cosmetically disadvantaged replacement phone that I don't know how to operate!
- And lastly (but TOTALLY not least)...when I say I had pictures in there...I mean I have some PICTURES in there!!! Need I say more?
My heart is truly broken, and my social life has come to a screeching halt! And the worst part is, I had to go almost 2 hours yesterday without it...there was a strange and inexplicable silence in my world.
In comments...consolation, how to mend a broken heart, and how to reduce dissonance regarding those pictures being in the wrong hands!