Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sanjaya's Still There!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am outraged! And American Idol is not all I think about so, I will post another blog after this one :) Last night, to my dismay, the votes were in, and Sanjaya stays!!! If that wasn't bad enough, they sent one of the BEST singers they had, Stephanie, HOME!!! She had a beautiful voice...I just don't understand what America is looking for here???

I tell you what...if he ends up being the American Idol, they have lost me as a potential new fan...not that I will make or break the show, it's just that it seems that they have moved far off course from their mission. After 6 seasons, I think that America's objectives have changed with regards to this show!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Maybe Howard Stern's prank is working!

Tera said...

I am certain of it...LOL! He's gonna be the next American Idol...you watch my words!