In the spirit of the fact that I'm sure you don't give a shit where I've been, I decided not to dump any crap on you in this post...Have fun reading!
Little Known Facts
1. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.
2. 72% of people in Mali earn less than $1 per day.
3. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
4. 90% of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right.
1. By law, citizens of Vermont must take at least one bath a week.
2. It's illegal to put coins in your ears in Hawaii.
3. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
4. The U.S. Government spent about $2 million on potato research in 2003.
5. In Cleveland, Ohio, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
6. In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.
About Animals & Insects
1. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
2. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
3. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
4. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
5. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
6. A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.
7. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
8. Reindeer like to eat bananas.
9. You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.
10. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
1. Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.
2. The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about two years.
3. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium.
4. Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
5. Human and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
1. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
2. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
3. The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford English Dictionary is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
4. Pearls melt in vinegar.
5. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atom bomb.
6. There is more lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
7. The can opener was invented 48 years after the can.
In Comments: Are you a medicine cabinet culprit? Who's the idiot that set precedence on that law in Hawaii? Who was the first person to feed a banana to a reindeer? I'd like to know how anyone knows that about dolphins and humans...did they ask all other species and get an answer? Did they circulate a survey? Which geek knows what the hell that long word is and what it means...I'm sure one of you do?
Bonus question...What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?