I have mixed emotions about this, because although I don't really feel up to a meme (my sincere gratitude goes out to Torrance), I have haven't posted in almost a week, and NoR has the tendency to open the famous can-o-Whoop Ass when that much time has lapsed. So, with that being said...
Here are the rules:1. link the person who tagged you.2. mention the rules in your blog…3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I played the violin for 5 years and quit because the "B" I was earning was screwing with my 4.0 GPA.
2. I was born with an umbilical hernia and 6 fingers on each hand; my oldest son with 6 fingers on each hand and 2 additional "nipular objects (It just doesn't seem right saying a boy has nipples---what is the medical term anyone of you nerds out there???)," and my younger son with 6 fingers on each hand...and that damned umbilical hernia!
3. I wear a size 11 shoe.
4. I visited the zoo for the first time at the age of 18.
5. I have owned a total of 7 cars in my 13 1/2 years of driving.
6. When I was around 8 years old, I coerced my cousins into smoking cigarettes and making a pretend "joint" by rolling the ashes and tobacco up in paper. We ignited the carpet in my Grandmother's friend's condo, doused the fire with Kool-Aid (red), and dragged her deaf, sleeping son over and placed the lighter in his hand.
NoR, Heather, Susan, Gyuss, MrT, and Qinges...you're it!